Department: Customer Success Team
Location: UK Based
Reports to: Managing Director
About Forward Solutions
Forward Solutions is one of the longest established freight software development companies, providing an end-to-end solution for a wide range of operators in the UK, Europe, Asia and the USA.
We understand how this industry is evolving and have developed a range of software solutions that can help customers adapt to an ever-changing landscape.
At Forward we provide a holistic approach to our freight and transport management software. From our offices in Nottingham and Southampton, our committed team includes analysts, software developers, project & account managers, consultants, trainers, application and technical support staff, hardware and network specialists.
Many of our staff have joined directly from the transport sector, and this in-house experience provides unique insight into every aspect of freight and transport management.
We support customers with their transport software needs in the UK, Europe, the USA and the Far East. With over 3,000 users actively utilising our market leading products every day of the week.
Our Customer Success Managers are focused on customer satisfaction. As the liaison between customer and Forward Solutions, our Customer Success Managers ensure our customers are well informed, well trained and well supported on our Forward Office solutions.
Where you would come in
Our customer portfolio is expanding, as is our account management services that we offer. Therefore, we are recruiting those with freight industry knowledge and experience of Freight Management Systems to join our Account Management Team. The role will be based either at our Nottingham or Southampton offices, with the opportunity to work from home up to 3 days per week.
Our ideal candidate
- Industry experience – MUST have freight experience
- System experience – MUST have used a freight management system (FMS), ideally Forward Office!
- Be passionate and care about customer satisfaction
- Be confident to mentor/train users on system functionality
- Have excellent communication skills and be self-motivated
- A personable and confident individual to slot into our team
In this role, you will
- Build and retain a customer base
- Meet with new and existing customers
- Ensure customers are well informed of product features & updates
- Ensure customer requests / enhancements are managed
- Work closely with our Development and Product Teams as needed
- Manage customer projects and implementations
- Train users on system functionality
- Quote for project or development projects
- Perform regular account reviews
- Travel to customer sites as needed
What you can expect from Forward
- Excellent salary package
- Hybrid working
- Company laptop and phone
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Private health care